To execute digital communication plan to support business operation on timely manner
- BA in communications or related fields
- Strong understanding of social media tool and platform, such as: Facebook, LINE, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- 2 years of experience digital communication, social media tool and platform
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop is strong advantage
- Good communication in English
- Excellent organizational and campaign management skills
- Excellent communication skills including speaking, presenting, writing
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the innovative digital marketing campaigns to increase customer interaction, brand awareness and sales, which includes engaging in search engine optimization, usage of social media outreach and online branding tools. Work closely with agencies to ensure site meets marketing objectives. Monitor site access patterns to adjust strategies and plans.
- Execute social media plan for the company and to improve usability, design, content and conversion of the brand website
- Develop and execute creative marketing programs, campaigns and promotions across various digital channels, such as email marketing, display ads, social media, SEM, co-marketing with partners, etc
- Build brand and marketing campaigns to engage customers on social media via digital contents.
- Tracks conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Reviews new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Organizing and materializing digital marketing campaigns and events.
- Other ad-hoc activities and assignment
- Create original content with SEO value (boost brand awareness, and generate leads)
- Interact with community members, grow fans, traffic and engagement
- Use social media to drive traffic/sales/goals/etc.
- Advise the development team of possible improvements to the sites and bugs