- Male or Female, 25 – 28 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resource Management or other related fields.
- At least 1-5 years’ experience in Human Resource & Administration
- Excellent communication skill, and Co-ordination.
- Result oriented, self-driven, high achievement, Strong Time Management skills.
- Creative, Multi-tasking Skill, Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and can-do attitude, highly motivated, well organized and good analytical skills
- Computer proficient; MS Office
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Time Attendance/Leave support for HQ and Overtime Culculations.
- Support on SSO registration and SSO new registration for new hire & Resignation
- Welfare & Benefits (Provident Fund, Group Insurance, Others welfare for new hire & Resignation
- Key in the rest of data to HRC system.
- Support HRM for Performance Management Cycle (Year End Evaluation starts Dec- Feb)
- Other as assigned by HRM team
- Support HR staff engagement activities and project
- HRCi System support for OC team