- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing helpdesk support; training users.
- Male or female, aged between 24-28 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information System or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Software Development.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Knowledge in Relational Database and SQL.
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with both business stakeholders and technical stakeholders at all levels.