- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance, Accounting or in related field
- At least 1-2 years working experience in related field
- Work independently, flexibly and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills – able to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated, fast-learner and multi-tasked.
- Proven influencing and communication skills.
- Good presentation and analytical ability.
- Very good command in spoken and especially in written English.
- Proficient in MS Office (word, excel, powerpoint).
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist coordinate with each department staffs in budgetary matter during the budgeting preparation process
- Assist prepare annual budgets based on department plans and company formats and summarize Department Plans and Budgets
- Performance analyze variance actual and budget of Profit and Loss
- Handle ad hoc as per assigned