- Bachelor’s degree in law or related field.
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years in law firm or working as a legal officer/ lawyer in Court.
- Lawyer License of Lawyers council of Thailand.
- Communication skills in English writing, speaking.
- Strong PC skills (MS Office : Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as in team
- Thai Bar is advantaged.
- Draft and review all corporate agreements, resolutions, contracts, letters, etc. as requested by different departments, to ensure legal compliance of local and international standards;
- Responsible for reviewing Contract/Agreements or Service Agreement;
Provide legal advice on all potential disputes and complains from all related parties;
- Proactive action on significant corporate issue;
- Follow and inform new laws and governments regulations/order to concerned department;
- Litigation experience more than 1 Year in the field of corporate law and civil law, DBD, BOT