Manage projects to progress as planned, handle tasks of manage and planning as per details given below
- Advise and train under staff to perform the tasks
- Management Strategy and Policy
- Prepare and make decision of company’s management strategy and policy through conference with Board of Directors (BOD)
- Medium-Long Term Plan and Budget
- Design and revise 3-5year business plan for the future on a regular basis
- Find the opportunity to improve business (based on Business Plans)
- Achievement Control and Information of Budget
- Prepare annual budgets based on department plans and company formats and summarize Department Plans and Budgets.
- To be forecast the company’s revenue and analyze situation that is related with the business
- Review & Analyze KPIs and budgets for each departments.
- Discuss and negotiate about KPIs setting and budgets for each departments.
- Propose the essential information to Board of Directors and CEO
- Review operate actual results comparison and variation analysis of budget monthly
- Control budgets and report to managers
- Organization, Authority, Establishment of In-House Regulation, Improvement, Management
- Perform Organization, Authority, Establishment of In-House Regulation, Improvement, Management
- Handle ad hoc as per assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- Male / Female aged more than 30 years old
- More than 5 years experiences in manage and planning
- Work independently, flexibly and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills – able to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated, fast-learner and multi-tasked.
- Proven influencing and communication skills.
- Good presentation and analytical ability.
- Very good command in spoken and especially in written English.
- Proficient in MS Office (word, excel, PowerPoint).