- Provide good understanding for corporate governance principles and relevant information in order to maintain good governance of the Company
- Provide good advice related to public laws and other laws benefit for operation of the company in view of Corporate Secretary
- To conduct Shareholders Meeting, Board of Directors Meeting, Executive Officer Meeting, and others, in accordance and align with related laws, rules and regulations and Articles of Association
- Provide, monitor and examine all necessary minutes of the Shareholders, Board of Directors and others both Thai and English
- Provide and coordinate gathering compulsory information to Shareholders, Board of Director and related parties
- Ensure the empowerment of the company to comply with Delegation of Authority (DOA)
- Study and monitor new or amendment of laws related to Public company and any order, announcement, rules and regulations of SET/SEC
- Responsible for the submission of Company’s annual report, sustainability report, and any other reports which may be required by SEC and SET
- Coordinate and liaise with regulators and authorities, including the SEC and SET on regulatory compliance and company secretarial work and general commercial matters
- Handle VISA and Work permit job by assignment
- Completed other responsibilities under assignment
- Bachelors/ Master in law, Management, Economics, Finance or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years as a Corporate Secretary within a Public Company Limited.
- Good command in both Thai and English, especially writing skill.
- Demonstrates high ethical standards and integrity in all working relationships.
- Passed Company Secretary Program (CSP) from Thai IOD will be advantage.